K. Doreen MacAulay
K. Doreen MacAulay is an instructor in the School of Information Systems and Management, teaching organizational behavior analysis and strategic management.
Her research focuses on the areas of organizational change and history. She has taught at St. Mary's University and the University of New Brunswick, where she was also the director of undergraduate studies. MacAulay has served on the USF Muma College of Business case competition committees since 2011 and is a member of the Academy of Management Association and the Southern Academy of Management Association. She has served as a reviewer for several conferences and journals.
MacAulay earned a PhD in management from St. Mary's University in Nova Scotia, an MBA from the University of New Brunswick and a bachelor's degree in psychology from St. Francis Xavier University in Nova Scotia.
- MAN 3025 - Principles of Management
- MAN 3240 - Organizational Behavioral Analysis
- GEB 4890 - Strategic Management
- MAN 6147 - Leadership/Management Concepts
- “Effectiveness: Satisfaction in Business and Life” with Ron Fleisher, presented to
the American Marketing Association USF Chapter, Phi Beta Lambda and Association for
Future Professionals in Business Management in 2017
- “A Hegemonic Perspective: Understanding Limitations of CSR Research” with Tara
Thornton, Alex Pittman and Walter Nord, presented at the Academy of Business Disciplines conference, Fort Myers, Florida, in 2015
- “Strengthening the Knowledge and Identity of the Accounting Discipline a Pathway to Follow,” with Mark Mellon and Robert Marley, presented at the Southern Accounting Association Conference in St. Petersburg, Florida, in 2014.
- MacAulay, K.D., Yue, A. R. & Thurlow, A.B., (2010). "Ghosts in the Hallways: Unseen Actors and Organizational Change," Journal of Change Management, Vol 10 (4): 335-346.
- MacAulay, K. D., Rinehart, S. M., (2003), "The Success of Chains: Customer Loyalty of Customer Comfort?" Journal of Business and Economics Research, Vol 2 (4): 27-33.
- Member, Senate Library Council Committee, 2016-17
- Chair, Muma College of Business Teaching Symposium Organizing Commitee, 2016-17
- Interim academic director, Management Programs, 2016
- Moderator, Human Resource Management Symposium