Travel Information

Travel Authorization

Travel on University business must be authorized in advance and travelers are not to make commitments to travel or to incur travel expenses without first obtaining the appropriate approvals.  A Travel Authorization Request (TAR) must be completed and approved prior to undertaking travel to conferences, conventions and organized meetings, whether domestic or foreign.  Submit the TAR as far in advance is possible to allow for appropriate approval process to be completed.

Reimbursement Requirements

Receipts for travel reimbursements need to be submitted within 30 days of the date of travel for timely processing. After 6 months from the date of travel, there is no reimbursement.

Reimbursable Travel Expenses

1. Transportation

2. Lodging and Meals

3. Incidental Expenses

Actual incidental expenses will be reimbursed. Receipts are required for: