CAMP Application Process
Students are eligible for CAMP if they meet the following requirements:
- Have worked for at least 75 days in the past 24 months as a seasonal/migrant farmworker or are the children of individuals who have worked for at least 75 days in the past 24 months as a seasonal/migrant farmworker
- Have participated in a Title 1 Migrant Education Program or are eligible to participate
- Has qualified in the past and/or currently qualifies for the WIA Title I Sec.167
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to the University of South Florida.
- Submit an application to CAMP.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
For assistance with applying to the CAMP Program, please contact:
Center for Migrant Education
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, EDU 105
Tampa, FL 33620-5650
Phone: (813) 974-5806
Fax: (813) 974-0485