To help ensure your success, here are some of the services offered by Student Disabilities Services:
- Assistance with submission of accommodations from first-year and transfer students. Current students can apply for services at any time.
- Alternative text formatted material to blind or visually impaired or to those who have a learning disability such as dyslexia, that significantly affects their ability to read printed formats.
- Common academic accommodations to students who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
- Temporary academic accommodations for Accommodations and Services due to a temporary impairment.
- Programs and services that support student veterans with PTSD, TBI, and other war related injuries.
For more information regarding Student Disabilities Services, please visit their website or contact them at (813) 974-4309.