The mission of the Dean of Students Office is to support student learning and development through community building, advocacy, and student engagement.
- Identify and implement interventions designed to reduce barriers to student success focusing on advocacy, intervention, and emergency response.
- Collaborate with institutional partners to address the needs of the student body targeting identity populations (commuters, graduate students, international students, etc.)
- Collaborate with institutional partners to identify and address community behaviors that impede student success.
- Create, sustain, and enhance programming initiatives that contribute to community building at USF.
- Student Empowerment
- Conscientious use of best practices