Thank you for your interest in partnering with the Center for Leadership & Civic Engagement (CLCE) at the University of South Florida's Tampa campus. The CLCE trains, educates, and develops USF community members to be effective, ethical, and positively engaged leaders among the global community. As a community partner, you are the essential element for the success of our civic engagement programs. The relationship developed between our university community and your agency is critical for our community's success and one that should be mutually beneficial. We seek to form relationships with community partners that provide direct, or capacity building, service opportunities to support student leadership training, education, and development.
Here in the CLCE, we can assist in the following ways:
- Post your one-time or reoccurring volunteer opportunity in our volunteer database seen by all current USF students.
- Connect your agency and/or your volunteer needs with student organizations on campus through our Volunteerism Committee.
- Send teams of volunteers to you during our monthly days of service.
- Provide free table space at our Volunteer Fair to assist you in connecting directly with USF students (once each semester).
- Provide periodic student-led, topic specific training and networking opportunities.
To connect with us, please send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.