CWY Event Space Rental
CWY 2nd Floor Rental Guidelines
Eligibility and Building Usage
- Groups and individuals eligible to use space in CWY at University Department rates include University Departments, University faculty and staff and community organizations.
- Other outside entities or individuals may be considered, however, each event must be approved by the JMLC before usage is granted. Appropriate uses of the building include, but are not limited to: meetings, seminars, lectures and workshops.
- Food and drink (aside from water) are not allowed in the auditoriums or classrooms; only in the second floor rotunda. (tiled area). Events utilizing the rotunda for service of food/beverage, are responsible for making sure guests do not take food/beverage into classrooms.
- Reservation should include needed time for set-up and clean-up. Clean-up is the responsibility of the signer of this document. CWY adheres to all State of Florida alcohol laws. If there is a plan to serve liquor, it must be professionally catered by a catering company with a liquor license. Anyone consuming alcohol must be 21 years of age and possess a valid ID. Reservations for the first floor are made through the USF Academic Space & Course Management Office.
- Parking for CWY events can be found in Lot 6, the lot just north of the Sun Dome, lot #21 just north of the CWY Hall or if you need to rent parking spaces for V.I.P.’s we recommend lot #15 just south of the CWY Hall.
- All parking needs are to be arranged through Parking Services.
General Policies and Procedures
- Interior and exterior doors should not be propped. Elevator and doors will be unlocked for the duration of your event.
- If the event will include video conferencing, videotaping or live streaming, arrangements must be made in advance with USF IT Assistance.