Reconciler Training Part 3
Part 3: Escalation Process
Statements & Receipts
- Activity Statements are available for download in FAST on the 10th of the statement month.
- The signed cardholder activity statement and ALL receipts are due to PCard Services by the last day of the statement month.
- For Example: The 1/4/2018 activity statement is available for download on 1/10/2018. Receipts for the 1/4/2018 statement package are due to PCard Services on 1/31/2018.
Inadequate Statement/Receipt Packages
- When reviewing statement packages and receipts, PCard Services will email cardholders and reconcilers regarding missing or inadequate documentation.
Reconciliation of Charges
- Weekly notifications are sent to cardholders and reconcilers when transactions are unapproved (unreconciled) in FAST for more than 7 business days.
- Weekly notifications are sent to cardholders and their travel delegates when travel transactions are not associated with a travel request number within 7 business days.