The Undergraduate Advising office assists business students with academic advising, course permitting, and registration. The office also spearheads undergraduate initiatives such as the Bulls Business Network, Bulls Business Community, Corporate Mentor Program, and Business Communications Center. For incoming business freshmen, the Global Citizenship Education Program is coordinated by this office. College-specific scholarship programs are administered by undergraduate advising staff.
We will be on an appointment schedule until July 14th. Students will be able to make an advising appointment with a business advisor at that time. We will be on a Walk-In schedule for July 14th-18th.
Our office will close at 5:00 pm starting on July 21st until classes begin again on August 25th. From August 4th- September 5th, we will be in a Walk-In Advising schedule.
Drop Deadline for Summer 2014 to withdraw with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty is as follows:
Summer A - Saturday, June 7th
Summer C - Saturday, June 28th
First day of clases for Summer B - June 30th
Summer B - Saturday, July 26th
Graduation Application deadline is Friday, June 6, 2014! Complete your application online in OASIS (under student tab). Late applications will be accepted without an additional fee; however, know that this causes many delays.
For commencement information go to: www.usf.edu/commencement
Got a "quick question"? Contact an Academic Advisor by sending an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
The Advising office is located at BSN 2102.
College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Your opinion is important to us!
Please provide feedback regarding your advising experience just click on the hyperlink and complete our survey. Thank you!
Normal Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. when classes are not in session)
- Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- June 7, 2014 Last day to drop with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty for Summer A
- June 20, 2014 Last day of classes for Summer A
- June 28, 2014 Last day to drop with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty for Summer C
- June 30, 2014 First day of classes for Summer B
- July 26, 2014 Last day to drop with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty for Summer B
- August 9, 2014 Summer Commencement