We will be seeing students on a walk-in only schedule now through January 24, 2016. The university will be closed from December 24, 2015 through January 1, 2016. We will be back in the office taking walk-ins on Monday, January 4, 2016.
Because the number of students needing registration assistance is quite extensive, we strongly suggest students call (813) 974-4290 to find out the status of the walk-in schedule for the day before driving a long distance to get here. It is possible that by 3 p.m. on any afternoon during a walk-in only period that we will not be able to accommodate additional walk-in requests due to capacity constraints.
Drop Deadline for Spring 2016 classes (to withdraw with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty) is Saturday, March 26, 2016.
Graduation Application deadline is Friday, February 1, 2016! Complete your application online in OASIS (under student tab). Late applications will be accepted without an additional fee; however, know that this causes many delays.
For commencement information go to: www.usf.edu/commencement
Got a "quick question"? Contact an Academic Advisor by sending an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
The Advising office is located at BSN 2102.
Muma College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Your opinion is important to us!
Please provide feedback regarding your advising experience just click on the hyperlink and complete our survey. Thank you!
Normal Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. when classes are not in session)
- Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Other Important Dates
- Monday, January 11, Spring classes begin
- Monday, January 18, Martin Luther King Holiday, no classes
- Monday, March 14 through Friday, March 19, Spring Break, no classes
- Thursday, April 28 and Friday, April 29, Designated Reading days for final exams, no classes
- Friday, April 29, Spring classes end
- Saturday, April 30, Final exams begin