Current Advising Schedule
Walk-ins are always available on Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
You do not need to make an appointment online to be seen by an advisor.
- May 19 - 26: Walk-ins only
- May 29 - July 13: Appointments only
- July 14 - July 21: Walk-ins only
- July 24 - July 28: Appointments only
- Walk-in Hours: Monday –Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
University is closed
- Monday, May 29 for Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4 for Independence Day
If you want to know the estimated wait time for walk-ins, you may call the Muma College of Business Undergraduate Advising main phone line at 813-974-4290.
Drop Deadline for Summer 2017 classes
(to withdraw with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty)
- Summer Session A: Saturday, June 10, 2017
- Summer Session B: Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Summer Session C: Saturday, July 1, 2017
Graduation Application deadline for Summer 2017 - Friday, June 9, 2017
Complete your application online in OASIS (under the student tab). Late applications will be accepted without an additional fee; however, know that this causes many delays. Get more commencement information.
Got a "quick question"?
Contact an Academic Advisor by sending an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
The Advising office is located at BSN 2102.
Muma College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Your opinion is important to us!
Please provide feedback regarding your advising experience just complete our survey. Thank you!
Normal Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. when classes are not in session)
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Other Important Dates
- Monday, May 29, 2017 – University closed for Memorial Day Holiday
- Friday, June 9, 2017 – Graduation Application Deadline
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 – University closed for Independence Day Holiday
- Saturday, August 5, 2017 – USF Commencement
- Thursday, August 8, 2017 – Grades should roll for ALL Summer Sessions
- Monday, August 21, 2017 – Fall term begins