Schedule An Appointment
Click the appropriate link below to make either a phone appointment (Call 813-974-4290 at your appointment time) or a face-to-face appointment with an Academic Advisor.
The most common reason students meet with an Academic Advisor during peak times is to request a permit for one or more business classes. To avoid long waits in the advising office, you may submit a request for a course permit electronically. Permits are processed all day, everyday, during normal business hours when registration is in session.
Current Advising Schedule
- May 29 through July 12: Appointments only
- July 4: CLOSED
- July 16 - 20: Walk-ins Only
- July 23-26: Appointments
- July 27-August 3: Walk-ins Only
- August 6-16: Walk-ins Only – Office closes at 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- August 20-24: Walk-ins Only – Friday open until 5 p.m. and Permit Request Page closes at 12:00 p.m.
- Normal Appointment/Walk-in Hours: Monday –Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. when classes are not in session) ; Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Walk-ins are always available on Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
You do not need to make an appointment online to be seen by an advisor.
If you want to know the estimated wait time for walk-ins, you may call the Muma College of Business phone line at 813-974-4290.
University is Closed
- Monday, May 28: Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4: Independence Day
- Monday, Sept 3: Labor Day
Drop deadline for Summer 2018 classes (to withdraw with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty)
- Summer A: 6/9/18
- Summer C: 6/29/18
- Summer B: 7/21/18
Graduation application deadline for Summer 2018 - Friday, June 8, 2018
Complete your application online in OASIS (under the student tab). Get more commencement information.
University Advising Office
If you are looking for the university advising office call 813-974-4051
Got a "quick question"?
Contact an Academic Advisor by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
The Advising office is located at BSN 2102.
Muma College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Your opinion is important to us!
Please provide feedback regarding your advising experience and just complete our survey. Thank you!
Other Important Dates
- June 21: Classes end Session A
- July 20: Classes end Session C
- August 3: Classes end Session B
- Saturday, August 4: Commencement
- Thursday, August 9: Grades visible in OASIS
- Friday, August 17: Last day to register for Fall 2018 without late registration fee penalty
- Monday, August 20: Fall term begins
- Monday, September 3: Labor Day - CLOSED