Schedule An Appointment
Current Advising Schedule
- January 8 through 12: Walk-ins Only
- January 15: Closed for Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday
- January 16 through 19: Walk-ins Only
- January 22 through March 15: Appointments
- March 16 through April 20: Walk-ins Only
- April 23 through 26: Appointments
- April 27 through May 25: Walk-ins Only
- Normal Appointment/Walk-in Hours: Monday –Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. when classes are not in session) ; Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Walk-ins are always available on Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
You do not need to make an appointment online to be seen by an advisor.
If you want to know the estimated wait time for walk-ins, you may call the Muma College of Business phone line at 813-974-4290.
University is Closed
- Monday, January 15: Martin Lutehr King, Jr. day
- Monday, May 28: Memorial day
Drop deadline for Spring 2018 classes
(to withdraw with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty) - Friday, February 2, 2018
Graduation application deadline for Spring 2018 - Saturday, March 24, 2018
Complete your application online in OASIS (under the student tab). Late applications will be accepted without an additional fee; however, know that this causes many delays. Get more commencement information.
Summer/Fall 2018 Registration begins - Monday, March 26, 2018
University Advising Office
If you are looking for the university advising office call 813-974-4051
Got a "quick question"?
Contact an Academic Advisor by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
The Advising office is located at BSN 2102.
Muma College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Your opinion is important to us!
Please provide feedback regarding your advising experience and just complete our survey. Thank you!
Other Important Dates
- Monday, March 12-18: Spring break
- Thursday and Friday, April 26-27: Final exam reading days
- Saturday through Thursday, April 28-May 3: Final Exams
- Saturday, May 5: USF Tampa Commencement
- Friday, May 11: Grades for Spring 2018 should be visible on OASIS
- Monday, May 14: Summer session A & C begins
- Monday, June 25: Summer session B begins
Click the appropriate link below to make either a phone appointment (Call 813-974-4290 at your appointment time) or a face-to-face appointment with an Academic Advisor.
The most common reason students meet with an Academic Advisor during peak times is to request a permit for one or more business classes. To avoid long waits in the advising office, you may submit a request for a course permit electronically. Permits are processed all day, everyday, during normal business hours when registration is in session.