Schedule An Appointment
Important Advising Information
The undergraduate advising CURRENT schedule is:
- Appointments Only (Monday through Thursday. (Walk-ins on Fridays)
- 1/23/17 through 3/9/17
- 4/17/17 through 4/27/17
- Walk-ins Only: Monday through Friday
- 3/10/17 through 4/14/17
- 4/28/17 through 5/26/17
- Office Closed 12/26/16 through 1/2/17
Drop Deadline for Spring 2017 classes (to withdraw with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty) is Saturday, March 25, 2017
Graduation Application deadline for Spring 2017 is Friday, February 3, 2017!
Complete your application online in OASIS (under the student tab). Late applications will be accepted without an additional fee; however, know that this causes many delays.
For commencement information go to: www.usf.edu/commencement
Got a "quick question"? Contact an academic advisor by sending an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
Other Important Dates:
- March 13-18, 2017 Spring Break (office closes at 5:00 p.m.)
- March 27, 2017 Registration begins for Summer/Fall Semester 2017
- April 26, 2017 Last day of classes
- April 29 through May 4, 2017 Final Exams
- May 6, 2017 Spring Commencement
Click the appropriate link below to make either a phone appointment (Call 813-974-4290 at your appointment time) or a face-to-face appointment with an academic advisor.
The most common reason students meet with an advisor during peak times is to request a permit for one or more business classes. To avoid long waits in the advising office, you may submit a request for a course permit electronically. Permits are processed all day, everyday, during normal business hours when registration is in session.