Schedule An Appointment
Current Advising Schedule
- September 5 through October 12, 2017: Appointments only
- October 13 through November 22, 2017: Walk-ins only
- November 27 through December 7, 2017: Appointments only
- December 8 through December 22, 2017: Walk-ins only
- Normal Appointment/Walk-in Hours: Monday –Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. when classes are not in session) ; Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Walk-ins are always available on Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
You do not need to make an appointment online to be seen by an advisor.
If you want to know the estimated wait time for walk-ins, you may call the Muma College of Business phone line at 813-974-4290.
University is Closed
- Monday, September 4, 2017 for Labor Day
- Friday, November 10, 2017 for Veteran's Day
- Thursday and Friday, November 23 & 24, 2017 for Thanksgiving Holiday
- Monday, December 25, 2017 through Monday, January 1, 2018 for Holiday Break
Drop Deadline for Fall 2017 classes (to withdraw with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty)
Saturday, October 28, 2017
Graduation Application deadline for Fall 2017
- Friday, September 22, 2017
Complete your application online in OASIS (under the student tab). Late applications will be accepted without an additional fee; however, know that this causes many delays. Get more commencement information.
Spring 2018 Registration begins
- Monday, October 30, 2017
University Advising Office
If you are looking for the university advising office call 813-974-4051
Got a "quick question"?
Contact an Academic Advisor by sending an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
The Advising office is located at BSN 2102.
Muma College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Your opinion is important to us!
Please provide feedback regarding your advising experience and just complete our survey. Thank you!
Other Important Dates
- November 21 & 22, 2017 - Final exam reading days
- December 2 through December 7, 2017 - Final exams
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 – USF Tampa Commencement
- Friday, December 15, 2017 – Grades for Fall 2017 should be visible on OASIS
- Monday, January 8, 2018 – Spring term begins
Click the appropriate link below to make either a phone appointment (Call 813-974-4290 at your appointment time) or a face-to-face appointment with an Academic Advisor.
The most common reason students meet with an Academic Advisor during peak times is to request a permit for one or more business classes. To avoid long waits in the advising office, you may submit a request for a course permit electronically. Permits are processed all day, everyday, during normal business hours when registration is in session.