The Undergraduate Advising office assists business students with academic advising, course permitting, and registration. The office also spearheads undergraduate initiatives such as the Bulls Business Network, Bulls Business Community, Corporate Mentor Program, and Business Communications Center. For incoming business freshmen, the Global Citizenship Education Program is coordinated by this office. College-specific scholarship programs are administered by undergraduate advising staff.
Walk-ins began on Monday, October 14, 2013, and will continue through Friday, January 17, 2014.
A limited number of appointments are available during walk-ins. Simply check on-line for availability.
There will be NO advising available on Monday, December 2 after 3pm.
There will be limited advising available on Friday, December 6 due to Transfer Orientation.
Got a "quick question"? Contact an Academic Advisor by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
The Advising office is located at BSN 2102.
College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Your opinion is important to us!
Please provide feedback regarding your advising experience just click on the hyperlink and complete our survey. Thank you!
Normal Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Walk-ins are always welcome on Fridays.
If you know that you are unable to keep an appointment that you have already made online, please cancel it online so that another student may use it!
- November 2: Last day to drop with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty for Fall 2013
- November 4: Registration begins for Spring 2014
- November 11: Veterans' Day Holiday (no classes and USF is closed)
- November 28 & 29: Thanksgiving Holiday (no classes and USF is closed)
- December 6: Last day of classes for Fall 2013
- December 7-13: Final Exam Week
- December 14: Fall Commencement, Tampa
- December 23-January 1, 2014 (no classes and USF is closed)