The undergraduate advising CURRENT schedule is:
- Appointments Only (Monday through Thursday. (Walk-ins on Fridays.)
- 1/23/17 through 3/9/17
- 4/17/17 through 4/27/17
- 3/10/17 through 4/14/17
- 4/28/17 through 5/26/17
Drop Deadline for Spring 2017 classes (to withdraw with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty) is Saturday, March 25, 2017
Graduation Application deadline for Spring 2017 is Friday, February 3, 2017! Complete your application online in OASIS (under the student tab). Late applications will be accepted without an additional fee; however, know that this causes many delays.
For commencement information go to: www.usf.edu/commencement
Got a "quick question"? Contact an Academic Advisor by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
The Advising office is located at BSN 2102.
Muma College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Your opinion is important to us!
Please provide feedback regarding your advising experience just click on the hyperlink and complete our survey. Thank you!
Normal Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. when classes are not in session)
- Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Other Important Dates
- March 13-18, 2017 Spring Break (office closes at 5:00 p.m.)
- March 27, 2017 Registration begins for Summer/Fall Semester 2017
- April 26, 2017 Last day of classes
- April 29 through May 4, 2017 Final Exams
- May 6, 2017 Spring Commencement