We will be seeing students on a walk-in basis only beginning October 20, 2015 and will return to scheduled appointments on November 25, 2015. There will be no advising on August 4, 2015 and October 2, 2015.
Because the number of students needing registration assistance is quite extensive, we strongly suggest students call (813) 974-4290 to find out the status of the walk-in schedule for the day before driving a long distance to get here. It is possible that by 3 p.m. on any afternoon during a walk-in only period that we will not be able to accommodate additional walk-in requests due to capacity constraints.
Drop Deadline for 2015 Fall classes (to withdraw with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty) is Saturday, October 31, 2015.
Graduation Application deadline is Friday, September 18, 2015! Complete your application online in OASIS (under student tab). Late applications will be accepted without an additional fee; however, know that this causes many delays.
For commencement information go to: www.usf.edu/commencement
Got a "quick question"? Contact an Academic Advisor by sending an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
The Advising office is located at BSN 2102.
Muma College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Your opinion is important to us!
Please provide feedback regarding your advising experience just click on the hyperlink and complete our survey. Thank you!
Normal Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. when classes are not in session)
- Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Other Important Dates
- Monday, August 24, Fall classes begin
- Monday, September 7, Labor Day, no classes
- Wednesday, November 11, Veteran's Day, no classes
- Thursday & Friday, November 26-27, Thanksgiving, no classes
- Friday, December 4, Fall classes end
- Saturday, December 5, Final exams begin
- December 24-January 1, USF offices closed