The Undergraduate Advising office assists business students with academic advising, course permitting, and registration. The office also spearheads undergraduate initiatives such as the Bulls Business Network, Bulls Business Community, Corporate Mentor Program, and Business Communications Center. For incoming business freshmen, the Global Citizenship Education Program is coordinated by this office. College-specific scholarship programs are administered by undergraduate advising staff.
An appointments only period began on Tuesday, January 21 and will end on Monday, March 10. Please go online to schedule an appointment NOW, before your next registration date (Highly Recommended). When you make your appointment, it can be either face-to-face in the office or by phone (Call 813-974-4290 at your appointment time).
If you know that you are unable to keep an appointment that you have already made online, please cancel it online so that another student may use it!
Walk-ins are always welcome on Fridays.
Please note that there will be no advising available on the following days/times:
- Friday, February 28, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Graduation Application deadline was Friday, February 7! Complete your application online in OASIS (under student tab). Late applications will be accepted without an additional fee; however, know that this causes many delays.
For commencement information go to: www.usf.edu/commencement
Got a "quick question"? Contact an Academic Advisor by sending an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
The Advising office is located at BSN 2102.
College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Your opinion is important to us!
Please provide feedback regarding your advising experience just click on the hyperlink and complete our survey. Thank you!
Normal Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. when classes are not in session)
- Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- February 7, 2014 Graduation application deadline
- March 10 - 15, 2014 USF Spring Break
- March 22, 2014 Last day to drop with a "W";no refund & no academic penalty for Spring
- March 24, 2014 Registration begins for degree-seeking students for Summer 2014 and Fall 2014
- April 25, 2014 Last Day of Classes, Spring
- April 26 - May 2, 2014 Final Exams, Spring
- May 3, 2014 Spring Commencement