The fully-online Master of Science Degree in Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (MSCABH) program admits students in the fall and spring semesters, but is always accepting applications for the upcoming semester(s).
Still not sure if you're ready for a Master's degree program? Been out of school for a while and want to get a feel for the program before applying? Interested in what it's like to take classes fully-online? You can take up to four MSCABH courses, or 12 credit hours, as a non-degree seeking student at USF prior to acceptance to the program that can be applied toward your degree! For more information regarding non-degree seeking options, please contact Sandra Dwinell at email@example.com.
Ready to apply to the fully online MSCABH program? Before you apply be sure to:
You will need to indicate both your Concentration and your Track on your application. And don't forget that GRE scores are only required for Thesis track applicants.
Steps to Apply Now
To apply for the MSCABH program, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Fill out the USF Graduate School Application Form online. You can start the application and save what you have entered, returning to it at any time with additional information or supporting documents. After submitting the application, you will need to pay the $30 (USD) application fee.
Official Fall semester application deadline: Feb 15th, extended to June 1st
Official Spring semester application deadline: Oct 15, extended to Nov 1st
In order to graduate, 39 total credit hours are required. Those credit hours are comprised of the following courses:
- 4 core courses (12 credit hours) in areas applicable to all four concentrations
- 7 courses (21 credit hours) per concentration including required and elective courses, and
- 6 credit hours for either the Thesis or Applied track/Non-thesis program
- Successful completion of the comprehensive examination