USF Student Marshall Center

CABH Resources

USF Resources

Students will no longer be able to withdraw themselves from Graduate Level courses. Graduate Level courses are those which have a 5000 Level or Higher course number. In order to be withdrawn from a graduate level course, all students will be required to contact the Graduate School at their institution in order to request withdrawal from any Graduate Level course. This also includes Undergraduate students who take a course at this level. Students will be required to submit a graduate petition and select “drop” in order to have their request considered for approval.