The fully-online Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (CABH) Master's Program admits students in the fall and spring semesters, but is always accepting applications for the upcoming semester(s). If you are unsure about which semester you should apply for, please contact Debra Mowery for guidance. The CABH Admissions Committee meets on a regular basis to review completed applications. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible instead of waiting until the application deadline listed for the upcoming semester.
CABH Program Graduate Admissions Requirements
Must meet University Admission and English Proficiency requirements as well as requirements for admission to the major, listed below.
- GRE Preferred
- Official transcripts
- Three Letters of recommendation from academic, professional, and/or volunteer supervisors, preferably at least one letter from an academic faculty member
- One page statement of goals/career objectives. This should include why you are applying to this particular program, how you believe the program can help you achieve your goals, and any relevant experience in child & adolescent behavioral health.
- A Resume/CV outlining academic, professional, and/or volunteer work/experience
- Writing sample submitted in Essay portion of the online application. This can be from previous coursework or something written in a professional setting.
- Complete a background check prior to Field Experience placements (if necessary)
USF Graduate Requirements
Learn more about how to apply, application deadlines and admission requirements.
The CABH program prepares students for professional and administrative positions; it does not provide any kind of licensure or certification. If you are interested in a clinical degree or counseling-specific degree program, check out the USF programs in Applied Behavior Analysis, Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling, or the School of Social Work.
- Fall semester priority application deadline: Feb 15th
- Spring semester application deadline: Oct 15th