The fully-online Master of Science Degree in Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (MSCABH) program admits students in the fall and spring semesters, but is always accepting applications for the upcoming semester(s). If you are unsure about which semester you should apply for, please contact Amy Green for guidance. The MSCABH Admissions Committee meets on a regular basis to review completed applications. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible instead of waiting until the application deadline listed for the upcoming semester.
USF Graduate Admissions Requirements for the MSCABH:
- Submission of official transcripts confirming a bachelor's and/or graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or the equivalent from a foreign institution; and
- GRE scores (only required for the Thesis track option) within the past five years with a minimum Verbal score of 153 and a minimum Quantitative score of 144.
Applicants must also meet admission requirements specific to the program including the following:
- A 3.00 cumulative GPA, or a 3.00 in all work attempted as an upper level undergraduate student working for a baccalaureate degree;
- Three letters of recommendation from academic, professional, and/or volunteer supervisors, preferably with at least one letter from an academic faculty member;
- One-page statement of goals/career objectives and proposed concentration of interest. This should include why you are applying to this particular program and concentration, how you believe the program can help you achieve your goals, and include any relevant experience in child & adolescent behavioral health; and
- A Resume/CV outlining academic, professional, and/or volunteer work/experience.
If you would like to participate in a clinical or counseling-specific program, check out the USF programs in Applied Behavior Analysis, Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling, or the School of Social Work.
- Fall semester priority application deadline: Feb 15th (Applications for consideration for fall admittance will continue to be accepted through June 1st)
- Spring semester application deadline: Oct 15th