Human Resource ManagementUSF's training programs for entry-level and seasoned professionals will give you the skills and knowledge needed to stand out from the crowd. Flexible options allow you to take individual courses or enroll in a comprehensive certificate program. We also offer training to prepare you for your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Certification exam. All options are offered on an open-enrollment basis with no application required. Select your program:
Human Resources Management Certificate
Gain a comprehensive, practical foundation in human resources. Students who complete this certificate program will learn the skills required for advancement in the human resources field.
- Enroll in individual courses or complete the entire certificate
- Students can use courses as CEU credit for professional development
- Earn recertification credit
SHRM Essentials of HR Management
Acquire a comprehensive overview of human resource roles and responsibilities in this 2-day course and gain knowledge and skills that can be used immediately.
SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) Certification
Acquire the knowledge needed to sit for the new standard in HR certification, the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exams from an approved provider of SHRM.
- Each student will receive the hard-copy version of the SHRM® Learning System®
- Taught in cooperation with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM®)