Get Started Today!
Take care of your prerequisites for admission to the College of Education over the summer! Be sure to prepare for, register, and take the General Knowledge Test as soon as possible. We have a complete list of testing resources and information to help you succeed in this crucial step toward admission.
Then follow these simple steps to get started University of South Florida College of Education:
- Review USF admissions information specific to your goals.
- Submit high school transcripts/records with application:
- Official high school transcripts
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions you have attended.
- Official copies of Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate scores
- Submit SAT or ACT scores. International students must submit TOEFL scores.
- Meet with a College of Education advisor using our advising services.
- Submit a College of Education application .
- Attend Orientation and Register for classes with your advisor.
- Pay tuition.
Explore your options
eSchedule an appointment with an advisor or call:
Undergraduate: Phone: 813-974-2979
Graduate: Phone: 813-974-3406
Career Services help guide you in your career choices.
Campus Life/Housing & Living Learning Community
Contact Us/Visit USF.