Get Started Today!
Follow these simple steps to get started University of South Florida College of Education:
- Review USF admissions information specific to your goals.
- Submit high school transcripts/records with application:
- Official high school transcripts
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions you have attended.
- Official copies of Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate scores
- Submit SAT or ACT scores. International students must submit TOEFL scores.
- Meet with a College of Education advisor using our advising services.
- Submit a College of Education application .
- Attend Orientation and Register for classes with your advisor.
- Pay tuition.
Explore your options
eSchedule an appointment with an advisor or call:
Undergraduate: Phone: 813-974-2979
Graduate: Phone: 813-974-3406
Career Services help guide you in your career choices.
Campus Life/Housing & Living Learning Community
Contact Us/Visit USF.