All Degree Programs
- Undergraduate & Graduate Degrees
- Undergraduate Minors
- Graduate Certificates (online, partially online, on-campus)
The University of South Florida is accredited by SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools).
The College of Education is accredited by NCATE (National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education).
USF College of Education (education major) graduates are immediately eligible for a five-year professional Florida teaching certificate upon application and fingerprint clearance. In addition, many of our graduates will satisfy requirements toward eligibility of an English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) endorsement (Endorsement Requirements - Tampa Campus)
^ Undergraduate & Graduate Degrees
- Adult Education - M.A. Ed.S. Ed.D. Ph.D.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder & Severe Intellectual Disabilities - M.A. (online)
- Career and Technical Education - M.A. (online)
- Career and Workforce Education - Ph.D.
- College Student Affairs - M.Ed.
- Counselor Education - M.A. Ed.S. Ph.D.
- Early Childhood Education - B.S. M.Ed. M.A. Ph.D.
- Educational Leadership - M.Ed. Ed.S. Ph.D.
- Educational Measurement and Research - M.Ed. Ed.S. Ph.D.
- Educational Psychology - Ph.D.
- Educational Studies Curriculum and Instruction - M.Ed.
- Elementary Ed - B.S. M.A. M.A.T.
- Elementary Education Ph.D. - Ph.D.
- English Education - B.S. M.Ed. M.A.T. Ph.D.
- Exceptional Student Education - B.S. M.A.T. M.A. Ph.D.
- Exercise Science - B.S. M.A.
- Foreign Language Education/ESOL - *B.A. M.Ed. M.A. M.A.T.
- Secondary Education (w/emphasis in TESOL) - M.Ed. (online)
- *Foreign Language Education - B.A. (not accepting applications after Summer 2016)
- Gifted Education - M.A. (online)
- Higher Education Administration - Ph.D.
- Instructional Technology - M.Ed. Ed.S. (online) Ph.D.
- Interdisciplinary Education - Ph.D.
- Mathematics Education - B.S. M.Ed. M.A. M.A.T. Ph.D.
- Middle Grades Mathematics Education - BS.
- Middle Grades Science Education - BS.
- Physical Education Teacher Preparation - B.S. M.A. (online)
- Reading/Language Arts - M.A. Ed.S. Ph.D.
- Program Development - Ed.D.
- School Psychology - Ed.S. Ph.D.
- Science Education - B.S. M.Ed. M.A. M.A.T. Ph.D.
- Social Science Education - B.S. M.Ed. M.A.T. Ph.D.
- Teacher Education - Ph.D.
- Technology in Education and Second Language Acquisition - Ph.D.
- Teaching & Learning in the Content Area (C&I) - Ph.D. (not currently open for admissions)
- Education Specialist in Vocational Education - Ed.S. (not accepting applications at this time)
Degree and/or course requirements are subject to change, per state legislative mandates, Florida State Department of Education program approval standards, and accreditation criteria.
^ Undergraduate Minors:
^ Graduate Certificates:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Academic Advising
- Disabilities Education: Severe/Profound
- Instructional Technology: Distance Education
- Instructional Technology: Florida Digital / Virtual Educator
- Instructional Technology: Web Design
- Reading Endorsement
- Teacher Leadership for Student Learning
- Instructional Technology: Instructional Design
- Instructional Technology: Multimedia Design
- Post Master's Leadership in Higher Education
- School Counseling Post Master's
- College Teaching
- Diversity in Education
- Foreign Language Education: Culture and Content
- Foreign Language Education: Professional
- Leadership in Developing Human Resources