Doctor of Philosophy
To apply to the doctoral program in Social Science Education, the following materials must be submitted:
- Master's degree in education or social science related field
- University Admissions application form
- Transcripts from accredited institution
- Statement of professional goals
- Three letters of recommendation from prior professors or education colleagues
- Interview (can be completed remotely via Skype if student is unable to visit campus)
Note: The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is only required for applicants who would like to be considered for university fellowships and scholarships.
Questions about the program should be made by email to:
Dr. Michael Berson,
Social Science Education Ph.D.