Follow these simple steps to complete the USF College of Education undergraduate admissions process.
- If not already done, complete a USF Application
- Requires an overall GPA of 2.50 at the time of application.
- Appropriate prerequisite coursework must be fulfilled for admission to the College of Education. See the undergraduate Prerequisite Checklists.
- Submission of passing scores on the Florida Teacher Certification Exam's General Knowledge Test (GKT) are also required.
- Seek USF College of Education advising.
- Submit an application to one of the USF College of Education's programs.
* Required for Teacher preparation programs: Teacher preparation programs include all undergraduate programs except exercise science. For services and other information related to taking the General Knowledge Test check out the links in the Teacher Certification pages. It may take up to six weeks to receive the official score report after completing the GKT.
Explore Admissions Options