There are two steps to completing your CEE Graduate application:
You must complete the application, upload the following information, submit and pay your graduate application fee:
- Statement of Purpose
- Current resume
- Contact information for 2-3 references who will be requested to send letters of recommendation. We recommend that at least 2 of the letters come from faculty members who are familiar with you.
- Unofficial university transcripts
- Unofficial GRE scores (Master's applicants may substitute verification that they have passed the FE exam)
- Unofficial TOEFL/IELTS scores (only international students)
All applicants must submit GRE/TOEFL scores earned within five years of the desired term of entry. Official scores must be submitted to USF directly from the Educational Testing Service, but applicants may provide unofficial copies for their test scores to expedite the processing of their applications. Any admission granted using unofficial scores will not be finalized until official scores from ETS are received.
The institution code for USF is 5828 and applies to all tests administered by ETS.
You may send your official transcripts directly to Graduate Admissions to be added to your application:
University of South Florida
Office of Admissions, Graduate
4202 E. Fowler Ave. SVC 1036
Tampa, FL 33620
You can also check the status of your application once submitted and find more information through the Office of Admissions.
2. Complete the Civil and Environmental Engineering Graduate Intake Form.
Some questions on the CEE Intake form are a repetition from the USF Admissions application. However, most questions are specific to the CEE graduate programs. Completing this form is equally as important as the USF application.
For admission related questions, see Admission FAQs.