Frank and Ellen Daveler Entrepreneurship Program
"The internship and mentors guidance has helped me to take my business idea to the
The Frank and Ellen Daveler Entrepreneurship Program hosted at the University of South Florida's Center for Entrepreneurship offers undergraduate students from across Florida a unique opportunity to increase their knowledge of business operations and gain insight into the entrepreneurial process in venture creation, growth, and harvesture. Program participants will pursue an undergraduate field of study of the student's choosing and engage in experiential learning opportunities under the direction of experienced business mentors.
- To inspire students in starting new businesses
- To teach valuable business skills
- To network with successful entrepreneurial leaders
- To provide experienced mentors
- To share essential information about students' chosen fields
- To help students achieve success in the classroom and after they graduate
Students interested in the program are invited to participate in a business pitch competition.
Daveler Pitch Competition
The pitch competition offers a unique opportunity to showcase your entrepreneurial ideas and present an 8 to 10 minute PowerPoint presentation before a panel of professionals. Cash awards range from $2,000 to $5,000 for the winners. Other opportunities include participating in the Daveler mentor and internship programs. Open to undergraduates enrolled in colleges and universities in the State of Florida.
- The application period will open on January 1, 2018. The finalist selected will pitch at the competition that will be announced for March or early April 2018.
- Undergraduate rising Juniors and rising Seniors (60 credit hours and above, and not in final semester) may apply. Open to college and university students in the State of Florida.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 to apply
- COMPLETE THE APPLICATION. Upon selection you will be emailed and re-quested to submit a written proposal (2-4 pages) of your business concept. If selected, you will be invited to present at the Spring competition.
- This program is administered through the USF Center for Entrepreneurship at the Muma College of Business, University of South Florida. For more information, please contact email@example.com.