Schedule at a Glance
Our Transfer Orientation program is designed to allow you to customize your experience. To assist you in preparing for your Orientation day, we have provided a worksheet to plan which resource sessions you will attend and when.
- Review the information in our Schedule at a Glance PDF to start planning and check out our Resource Rotation Details for additional info.
- Sign up now if you wish to attend a campus tour
- The University Resource Rotation includes 3 rotations of 4 presentation options per session, in addition to campus tours, Discover USF Showcase and lunch.
- While all the presentations may not interest you, we trust that you will find something
relevant to your experience. If you
miss a presentation, you can visit that department during the Discover USF Showcase.
- Students eligible to receive Veterans/VA benefits are encouraged to attend the session
by Veterans Services. This
workshop will include information on how to ensure your maximum VA benefits through correct and complete paperwork,
as well as how to access and navigate resources at USF. This workshop will last for the first 2 rotation sessions.
- Campus tours are 40-minute walking tours, so plan for your tour to cover two resource rotation sessions.
- The Discover USF Showcase is an informal experience where staff from student services
and will be available to provide
information and answer your questions one-on-one.
Please note that while we don't anticipate any changes to the schedule, minor schedule
tweaks may occur prior to your
session. We will provide you a printed program at check-in that includes the day's schedule.