For years, COS has delivered tools focused on helping researchers find funding opportunities as well as potential collaborators. COS is now taking the next giant step, and will be unveiling the next generation product.
Pivot provides Research Administrators, Research Development Professionals, and their institutions the edge to bring together the right research opportunities, funding, and people—quickly and easily. It provides global and local connections that strengthen research by exploring new avenues for funding and collaboration—for faculty, staff researchers, and graduate students.
Pivot is a powerful tool that:
- Provides access to the most comprehensive source of funding opportunities globally
- Identifies researcher expertise from within or outside of your organization
- Fosters collaboration by cultivating essential partnerships and alliances
- Allows the focus to be on winning the necessary awards and grants by removing the more tedious aspects of finding and connecting funding
- Enhances communication, monitoring, and tracking amongst individual faculty, teams, or researchers and the Research Development office
- Builds a strong network of connections for faculty members to rely on throughout their
The mission of the Internal Awards Program is to foster excellence in research and
scholarship by USF faculty and support activities aimed at securing extramural funding.
It typically is administered in two cycles annually through Sponsored Research.
For honors, prizes, and awards recognized by the Association of American Universities
(AAU), Top American Research Universities (TARU), National Research Council (NRC),
and other prestigious national and international awards in different disciplines please
see our Faculty Awards website.