- Going Global Country Guides
- These guides are accessed once you are logged in through USF's unique link and select the career guide option. Critical information for traveling abroad is located in the blue tab marked Country Guides located at the top of the page. Each country guide contains helpful information for navigating a city or specific region of a country and includes sections on local history, culture, cuisine, key language phrases and pronunciation, local financial customs, expense calculations and entertaining 'How To Act Like a Local' advice. Also included are embassy contacts in each country and a list of professional networking organizations.
- USF International Risk and Safety Analyst
- This office provides professional and analytical support to USF students, faculty, and staff travelling outside of the United States on university supported programs and activities.
- USF Travel Clinic
- College of Arts and Sciences Travel Resource Website
- This resource will help to create a safe and efficient travel experience and provide useful tools and information such as travel authorization forms, travel with students and volunteers, insurance coverage, liability, how to handle an accident during travel, etc.
- Access CAS International Travel
- State Department Travel Advisories and Per Diem Rates
- United Kingdom Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- This site offers interactive resources for travel and living abroad by region and country.