Campus Tours at USF
Get a first-hand look at our campuses, the amenities of Tampa Bay, and the unmatched resources the University of South Florida offers its students. We look even better in person!
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR TOUR
A Tour of Campus - Our student-led tours will give you an up-close view of our top-rated academic facilities, dining options, student support offices, recreation and other points of interest. At USF Tampa and St. Petersburg, you will also get a tour of our residence halls. In addition, you will hear from current USF students about what life is really like in our dynamic campus system!
An Information Session - Presented by an admissions professional, the session will provide an overview of the university, admissions requirements, scholarships and campus life.
Before scheduling a visit, please keep the following in mind:
- Dates - Tour space is limited to provide our guests with a positive experience. Please have a few dates in mind before making your reservation in case your first choice is not available.
- Academic Calendar - To get the best feel for USF, check our academic calendar and visit when there are students on campus attending classes. Campus visits are not offered during university holidays.
- Disability Accommodations - Please contact the tour staff at least five working days in advance for mobility assistance, visual impairment assistance, or American Sign Language interpreting.
- International Students - If you are visiting USF Tampa, you can contact email@example.com to add a meeting with an International Admissions Advisor to the Campus Visit Experience.
- Weather - USF campuses are located in a tropical climate and tours are held outdoors. Doesn’t sound so bad, right?! Even though most of our days are filled with blue skies and sunshine, we ask that you please consider Florida’s heat, humidity and occasional rain showers. Expect a lot of walking, so please dress accordingly and wear proper shoes.
One of the best parts of attending USF is location. Our sprawling Tampa campus is packed with all the student amenities and resources of a large university, and it’s conveniently located a short drive from downtown, historic Ybor City and more. Our St. Petersburg campus is a waterfront jewel on the Gulf Coast. And our Sarasota-Manatee campus is a charming, close-knit school with small classes. USF offers something for everyone, from beach lovers to sports fans to art aficionados.
Plus, USF students also have access to the rich professional resources afforded by the bustling metropolitan area. This includes a strong economy anchored by major companies. Our business community relationships offer students valuable internship and practicum experiences that prepare them for rewarding careers sooner.
Download our Tampa Visitor Guide to make the most of your trip to explore everything our Gulf Coast region has to offer, from sports to arts to nature.