Dr. Daniel Cruz-Ramirez de Arellano
Office: BSF 313
Phone: (813) 974-9182
B.S. in Chemistry, University of Puerto Rico – Río Piedras Campus, 2008
Ph.D. in Chemistry, Purdue University, 2013
- Student learning in general chemistry and organic chemistry
- Diversity and inclusion in STEM
Mattheis A., Cruz-Ramírez de Arellano D. and Yoder J. B., (2019), A model of queer STEM identity in the workplace, Journal of Homosexuality, doi:10.1080/00918369.2019.1610632.
Raker J. R., Gibbons R. E. and Cruz-Ramírez de Arellano D., (2018), Development and evaluation of the organic chemistry‐specific achievement emotions questionnaire (AEQ‐OCHEM), Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 56(2), 163-183.
Cruz-Ramírez de Arellano D. and Towns M. H., (2014), Students’ understanding of alkyl halide reactions in undergraduate organic chemistry, Chemistry Education Research and Practice, 15, 501-515.
- American Chemical Society – Division of Chemical Education
- American Chemical Society – Division of Professional Relations – Subdivision of Gay and Transgender Chemists and Allies
- National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals (NOGLSTP)
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)