Why Involvement matters!
College is about a lot more than attending class. This is a time for you to explore your interests, build a community, and develop skills that can helo you in your future career.
Getting involved provides you those opportunities and more!
Students who are more actively involved on their college campus...
- Tend to earn better grades
- Report higher levels of satisfaction
- Feel more connected to thier peers, faculty, and university as a whole
The more involved you are, the more connected you feel.
This leads to a stronger sense of belonging and ultimately increases your success both in and out of class.
Reasons for you to get involved
- Make friends and build your community
- Discover your passions and strengths
- Build your resume for the future
- Relieve stress and anxiety through fun
How can you get involved?
- Join a Club, Student Government, Greek Life, Club/Intermural Sports, etc.
- Attend Campus Events, such as sports games, Bull Market, and movie nights.
- Get involved with community service and campus volunteering.
- Engage with learning based activities such as Study Abroad and campus workshops.