Travel & Accounts Payable
Avis/Budget Rental Car Contract
Rental Car Contract Information
The State of Florida, Department of Management Services, entered a rental car contract with Avis Budget Group, Inc effective September 30th, 2020. The contract offers services under two different brands: Avis and Budget which should be used for USF business travel needs.
The preferred way to book a rental car is through the State of Florida Avis Budget Group Portal. USF employee travelers should use Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) code A113400 or the Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) T417600 code for business and leisure rentals
If the portal shows no cars are available, please contact email@example.com for assistance with a reservation. The following information should be provided in your e-mail:
- Rental location
- Rental date and time
- Return location if different
- Return date and time
- Car size needed
- Renter's name and the Wizard or Fastbreak number
- Agency name
- Denote business or leisure travel
Rental Considerations for USF Students
- Students who are also employees can rent for business and leisure.
- Students who are not employees of USF are not allowed to rent for leisure.
- Business rentals for students with no staff ID should be paid by their department via electronic billing tied to PCard where possible. If students who are employed without staff ID need to self-pay, they should carry a ‘letter of introduction’ on USF letterhead to the rental location.
To help expedite the reservation and rental process, all USF business travelers are encouraged to sign up for the free Avis Preferred and Budget Fastbreak programs at the following links.
Click on the links below for user reference guide, additional contract details, in state and out of state rental rates, FAQs and electronic billing set-up form.
- User Reference Guide for Rental Vehicles
- Rental Car Contract
- In-state and Out-of-State Rental Rates
- Electronic Billing
Full details can be accessed at the State of Florida, Department of Management Services website.