Cardholder Training Part 2
Part 2: PCard Security | Lost or Stolen Cards | Escalation Process
- The card or account number should not be shared with others.
- The account number should not be emailed or written on documents – including receipts.
- PCards should be either maintained in wallets or stored in locked cabinets, not unlocked desk drawers.
- When leaving USF or switching departments, please stop using the card, destroy & dispose
of it, and notify PCard Services to close your account.
- Do not leave that responsibility to others (such as a reconciler or verifier).
Reporting Lost, Stolen, or Misplaced Cards:
- If your card is lost or stolen:
- Immediately contact JPMorgan Chase at (800) 316-6056
- Request the account be closed.
- Request a new PCard be ordered and shipped to the bulk shipping address. Rush delivery is not allowed.
- Contact PCard Services in order to complete the Account Closure Form and coordinate the pick up of your new PCard.
Filing a Dispute Claim or Fraud Claim with the Bank:
- Dispute claims and fraud claims must be filed with JP Morgan Chase within 60 days of the post date of the transaction in question.
- Fraud Claim: The bank will close your account and have a new card ordered for you. PCard services must be contacted to complete an Account Closure Form and coordinate the pick up of the new card.
- Dispute Claim: Dispute claims should be filed after attempting to receive a credit from the vendor.
Statements & Receipts
- Activity Statements are available for download in FAST on the 10th of the statement month.
- The signed cardholder activity statement and ALL receipts are due to PCard Services by the last day of the statement month.
- For Example: The 1/4/2018 activity statement is available for download on 1/10/2018. Receipts for the 1/4/2018 statement package are due to PCard Services on 1/31/2018.
Inadequate Statement/Receipt Packages
- When reviewing statement packages and receipts, PCard Services will email cardholders and reconcilers regarding missing or inadequate documentation.
Reconciliation of Charges
- Weekly notifications are sent to cardholders and reconcilers when transactions are unapproved (unreconciled) in FAST for more than 7 business days.
- Weekly notifications are sent to cardholders and their travel delegates when travel transactions are not associated with a travel request number within 7 business days.