For USF Departments
spend reporting for usf departments
Increasing Utilization of Diverse Businesses at USF
- When purchasing goods, professional services, supplies and construction services on behalf of USF, include diverse businesses when getting quotes and making vendor selections.
- Make a true "Good Faith" effort. (USFOSD defines a "good faith effort" as being what a reasonable person would determine is a diligent and honest effort under the same set of facts or circumstances.)
- For all procurements with diverse businesses, please track and report spend using the form below. For construction projects, tier 2 reporting is required.
- If you need assistance in finding a diverse supplier, visit the Find a Vendor page or contact the Office of Supplier Diversity at firstname.lastname@example.org.
spend reporting for prime contractors
Reporting Tier 2 Spend with Sub-Contractors
- Submit diverse business spend monthly, by email, to the office of supplier diversity
- *If no there is no data to report for the monthly reporting period, please enter all zeros
- For questions or concerns contact the Office of Supplier Diversity by phone to 813-974-5052 or by email at email@example.com