The USFOSD 2018-2019 Supplier Diversity Lunch and Learn series is a program designed for USF system faculty, staff and administrators.
Benefits of Supplier Diversity Lunch and Learn:
• Introduce the University's supplier diversity initiatives
• Describe its vital impact in the economic development of the community
• Explain the role of USF system employees in the success of supplier diversity
• Provide practical tips and resources to increasing utilization of diverse businesses
• Have good food and interactive fun
2018 – 2019 Supplier Diversity Lunch and Learn Schedule:
November 14, 2018
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact the Office of Supplier Diversity at email@example.com.