Please register for the Office of Supplier Diversity Monthly Spend Report Training for USF Colleges and Departments.
- President Currall's recent charge to the USF community
- An overview of the Office of Supplier Diversity's mission and goals
- Your role in supplier diversity at USF
- How to complete and submit your monthly college or department Spend Reporting Form
- The requirements and submission deadlines
- How to find Diverse Vendors
The USF Office of Supplier Diversity 2020 Lunch and Learn series is a program designed for USF faculty, staff, and administrators.
Benefits of Supplier Diversity Lunch & Learn:
- Introduce the University's supplier diversity initiatives
- Describe its vital impact in the economic development of the community
- Explain the role of USF employees in the success of supplier diversity
- Provide practical tips and resources to increasing utilization of diverse businesses
- Have good food and interactive fun
2020 Supplier Diversity Lunch & Learn Schedule:
*Dates and times for upcoming Lunch & Learns are TBD. Lunch & Learns will be held from 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Join the University of South Florida of Supplier Diversity on a five series program designed to provide guidance and assistance to diverse suppliers in the following areas: bidding, bonding & insurance, marketing strategies, health & wellness, finances & taxes and human resources.
Plan Your Growth Track to Success as You Gain:
- Tips and tools to help your business remain competitive.
- Access to professionals in strategic areas of expertise.
- Opportunities to network with other local businesses.
2020 Business Empowerment Series Schedule:
Understanding the Bidding Process with USF
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
9:00 AM -10:00 AM