The USF Office of Supplier Diversity 2019 Lunch and Learn series is a program designed for USF system faculty, staff and administrators.
Benefits of Supplier Diversity Lunch & Learn:
- Introduce the University's supplier diversity initiatives
- Describe its vital impact in the economic development of the community
- Explain the role of USF system employees in the success of supplier diversity
- Provide practical tips and resources to increasing utilization of diverse businesses
- Have good food and interactive fun
2020 Supplier Diversity Lunch & Learn Schedule:
Undergraduate, Graduate, Honors and Innovative Education - Thursday 1/23/2020 Register
TBD - Thursday 2/13/2020
Nursing, Public Health, Medicine, Pharmacy - Thursday 3/19/2020
Global Sustainability, Muma College of Business - Thursday 4/16/2020
Arts, Arts & Sciences, Behavioral & Community Sciences - Thursday 5/14/2020
Education & Engineering Thursday - 6/18/19
*Note all locations are TBD. Lunch & Learns will be held from 11:30 - 1:00PM
Join the University of South Florida of Supplier Diversity on a five series program designed to provide guidance and assistance to diverse suppliers in the following areas: bidding, bonding & insurance, marketing strategies, health & wellness, finances & taxes and human resources.
Plan Your Growth Track to Success as You Gain:
- Tips and tools to help your business remain competitive.
- Access to professionals in strategic areas of expertise.
- Opportunities to network with other local businesses.
2020 Business Empowerment Series Schedule:
SBDC - Thursday 7/16/2020
Tampa Chamber of Commerce Accelerator - Thursday 8/13/2020
Enterprise FL - Thursday 9/10/2020
* Business Empowerment Series will take place from 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM. Locations are TBD.