Spend Report Training for USF Colleges and Departments
- An overview of the Office of Supplier Diversity's mission and goals
- Your role in supplier diversity at USF
- How to complete and submit your monthly college or department Spend Reporting Form
- The requirements and submission deadlines
- How to find Diverse Vendors
The USF Office of Supplier Diversity 2023 Lunch and Learn series is a program designed for USF faculty, staff, and administrators.
Benefits of Supplier Diversity Lunch & Learn:
- Introduce the University's supplier diversity initiatives
- Describe its vital impact in the economic development of the community
- Explain the role of USF employees in the success of supplier diversity
- Provide practical tips and resources to increase utilization of diverse businesses
- Have good food and interactive fun
2023 Supplier Diversity Lunch & Learn Schedule:
- Virtual - July 31, 2023 from 11AM - Noon
- In Person, Tampa Campus - Sept. 19, 2023 11:30AM-1PM *
*Registration coming soon.
USF Faculty and Staff can view a recording of the virtual session from 4/19/23 by clicking the link below:
Join the University of South Florida of Supplier Diversity for a series of programs designed to provide guidance and assistance to diverse suppliers in the following areas: bidding, bonding & insurance, marketing strategies, health & wellness, finances & taxes and human resources.
Plan Your Growth Track to Success as You Gain:
- Tips and tools to help your business remain competitive.
- Access to professionals in strategic areas of expertise.
- Opportunities to network with other local businesses.
Information on 2023 sessions coming soon!
Past Business Empowerment Sessions:
Breaking Barriers in Access to Capital for Black Business Owners with BBIF
This in-person session was held Tuesday, April 11th, 2023 at the USF Patel Center for Global Solutions. For the session USF teamed up with the Black Business Investment Fund (BBIF) to inform entrepreneurs on how to break barriers in securing the financing they need.
Continuing Service Provider Contract-General Contractor
This informational session was held on April 4th, 2023.
Getting Your Product on the Retail Shelf (Two Part Virtual Series)
2 Part virtual series presented by the USF Office of Supplier Diversity featuring Sherrel Sampson Owner & CEO of Canviiy held on Feb. 9th & 16th 2023.
Marketing Your Qualifications for a Successful Proposal
Virtual session presented by USF Facilities Management and the USF Office of Supplier Diversity in partnership with DeeLuxe Marketing was held on March 25, 2022
Submitting a Successful Bid
Virtual session presented by USF OSD, the Manasota Black Chamber of Commerce, and Beck & Envision was held on July 22, 2021
Understanding the Bidding Process with USF
Virtual session held on August 12, 2020
Upcoming Opportunities at USF Featuring Horus Construction for the USF Wellness Project
Virtual session presented by USF OSD and the Manasota Black Chamber of Commerce was held on March 25, 2021