The USF Office of Supplier Diversity 2019 Lunch and Learn series is a program designed for USF system faculty, staff and administrators.
Benefits of Supplier Diversity Lunch & Learn:
- Introduce the University's supplier diversity initiatives
- Describe its vital impact in the economic development of the community
- Explain the role of USF system employees in the success of supplier diversity
- Provide practical tips and resources to increasing utilization of diverse businesses
- Have good food and interactive fun
2018 – 2019 Supplier Diversity Lunch and Learn Schedule:
Join the University of South Florida of Supplier Diversity on a five series program designed to provide guidance and assistance to diverse suppliers in the following areas: bidding, bonding & insurance, marketing strategies, health & wellness, finances & taxes and human resources.
Plan Your Growth Track to Success as You Gain:
- Tips and tools to help your business remain competitive.
- Access to professionals in strategic areas of expertise.
- Opportunities to network with other local businesses.
2018 - 2019 Business Empowerment Series Schedule:
September 5, 2019
Taxes & Finances