Director, MBA Programs
Campus: St. Petersburg
Room: LPH 117
Eric Douthirt has been the MBA programs director in the USF Muma College of Business since 2019. He has served in various academic and student affairs roles at USF since 2007. As director, Douthirt is responsible for the administration of the MBA programs portfolio including both the evening and weekend Professional MBA programs, the Online MBA program and the Executive MBA program. He is active in the graduate business education community through various channels such as the Consortium for Online Graduate Business Education (COGBE) and Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC).
Douthirt earned his MBA (2013) and bachelor’s degree in psychology (2007) from the University of South Florida. He lives in St. Petersburg, Florida with his wife Jamilee and three sons. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time outdoors and writing and performing music.
- Social Enterprise Alliance, Past Board Member
- Leadership St. Pete® Class of 2013, Alumni Association Member
- Leadership St. Pete® Planning Committee, 2019-2020
- Graduate Business Association Mentor, 2017-2019
- St. Pete Young Professionals
- USFSP Alumni Society
- Psi Chi (the National Honor Society in Psychology)
- Beta Gamma Sigma (the International Honor Society for Collegiate Schools of Business)
- USFSP Net Impact Chapter, Mentor (2013)
- USFSP Club Baseball, Advisor (2013-2014)
- USFSP Student Green Energy Fund - Board Member (2012-2013)