Room: CIS 2009
Phone: (813) 974-6778
Fax: (813) 974-6749
Mark Dummeldinger is an instructor who teaches courses in business statistics in the School of Information Systems and Management. In the spring of 2009, he received his second university-wide teaching award recognizing excellence in the classroom. He was also presented with the university Town-and-Gown Community Service Award in 1994.
His professional interests are in statistical data design analysis methodologies. A member of the American Statistical Association, Dummeldinger is part of both the education and consulting sections. He enjoys working with a wide range of local companies, both public and private, to provide statistical expertise when needed. In addition, Dummeldinger has authored many supplements to accompany a variety of statistics textbooks.
Dummeldinger earned a master's degree in statistics and a bachelor's degree in mathematics both from the University of Florida. He joined USF in 1989.
- QMB 2100 - Statistics I
- Statistics for Business and Economics Excel Manual, 13th ed. New York: Prentice Hall, 2016.
- Statistics Excel Manual, 12th ed. New York: Pearson Education 2015.
- Statistics for Business and Economics Excel Manual, 12th ed. New York: Prentice Hall, 2012.
- Statistics Excel Manual, 12th ed. New York: Prentice Hall, 2011.
- Introductory Statistics Excel Manual, 9th ed. New York: Prentice Hall, 2010.
- Member, American Statistical Association
- Member, education and computation committees for the ASA