Loran Jarrett is an instructor in the School of Marketing and Innovation, joining the faculty in August 2019. She previously served as vice president of marketing strategy and public relations at Synapse, overseeing marketing and public relations for the 2019 Synapse Summit, which was attended by more than 5,000 people and featured 80 breakout sessions, 320 speakers and 300 exhibitors. She was an adjunct professor at the University of Tampa for four years, ending in 2018.
Jarrett was selected as the president of the Leadership Tampa Bay Class of 201. In 2013, she was chosen the No. 1 Favorite Local PR/Marketing Professional in a Tampa Bay Business Journal Readers’ Choice Award.
Jarrett earned a Doctor of Business Administration from USF and a master’s degree in marketing from the University of Tampa. She received a bachelor’s degree in marketing and real estate from Florida State University. Her research in the DBA program, “Glazer Children’s Museum, Dream It. Be It,” was presented to the North American Case Research Association in 2017.
- MAR 3823 - Marketing Management
- MAR 4824 - Marketing Management Problems
- MAR 4933 - Digital Marketing
- Ambassador, Centre Club, 2014
- Co-chair, Young Executive Society, 2013
- Member, Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce, West Pasco Chamber of Commerce, Greater Tampa Association of Realtors, Leadership Pasco, Emerge Tampa
- Member, board of directors, Women in Charge