Jeannette A. Mena
Jeannette A. Mena, an associate professor in the School of Marketing and Innovation, teaches courses in marketing strategy, marketing management and international marketing. She also mentors doctoral students.
Mena's research primarily focuses on marketing strategy, international marketing and supply chain management. She has a particular interest in marketing strategy issues related to a firm's various stakeholders. Her research has been published in several publications, including the Academy of Management Journal, the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, the Journal of International Business Studies, and the Journal of Retailing, among others. She serves on the editorial review board of the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science.
Mena earned a PhD in marketing, with an international business minor, from the Eli Broad Graduate School of Management at Michigan State University; a master' degree in international business from the Chapman Graduate School of Business at Florida International University; and an MBA from the College of Business Administration at the University of Puerto Rico. She holds a bachelor's degree in marketing and economics from the University of Puerto Rico.
- MAR 3823 Marketing Management
- MAR4156 International Marketing
- MAR 6816 Marketing Strategy
- Chabowski, Brian R. and Jeannette A. Mena, (2017), “A Review of Global Competitiveness
Research: Past Advances and Future Directions,” Journal of International Marketing.
- Kull, Alexander J., Jeannette A. Mena and Daniel Korschun, (2016), “A Resource-Based
of Stakeholder Marketing,” Journal of Business Research, 69 (12), 5553-5560.
- Mena, Jeannette A. and Brian R. Chabowski, (2015), “The Role of Organizational Learning
Stakeholder Marketing,” Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 43 (4), 429-452.
- Kozlenkova, Irina V., G. Tomas M. Hult, Donald J. Lund, Jeannette A. Mena and Pinar
(2015), “The Role of Marketing Channels in Supply Chain Management,” Journal of Retailing,
91 (4), 586-609.
- Hair, Joe F., Marko Sarstedt, Christian M. Ringle and Jeannette A. Mena, (2012), “An
Assessment of the Use of Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling In Marketing
Research,” Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 40 (3), 414-433.
- Member, editorial review board of the Journal of Business Research, 2016-present; Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 2011-present
- Ad hoc reviewer, Journal of Business Ethics, 2011-present; Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science 2009-2011; International Marketing Review, 2008-present; Journal of International Business Studies, 2006-present.
- Conference reviewer, eight conferences dating to 2007
- Member, USF Marketing Curriculum and Assessment Committee, 2016-present
- Member, USF Center for Entrepreneurship Assistant/Associate Professor Search Committee, 2016-present