William “Mike” Sinclair
Mike Sinclair is an associate instructor in the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy in St. Petersburg. With vast experience in the public and private corporate environments, he teaches courses related to auditing, federal income taxation, federal taxation of business entities and principles of financial accounting. He has taught at USF since 2013 and was awarded Delta Sigma Pi’s Order of the Silver Helmet for 25 years of service to the organization.
He has worked at large consumer product companies, including Unilever and Energizer Holdings, and helped co-found a sales and marketing consulting firm. Sinclair has also worked at the IRS since 2007, where he currently serves as a revenue agent. He is a licenced CPA and also a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts.
Sinclair earned a master's degree in accounting from Georgia Southern University and his bachelor's degree from the University of South Florida.
- ACG 2021 - Principles of Financial Accounting
- TAX 4001 - Concepts of Federal Income Taxation
- Muma Faculty Executive Committee (Fall 2020 – present)
- LPSOA Undergraduate Curriculum Committee (Spring 2020 – present)
- Faculty Advisor, Delta Sigma Pi (Fall 2014 – present)