Arun Tandon is an Associate Professor of Instruction in the Kate Tiedemann School of Business and Finance, teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses in financial policies and strategies, investments, corporate and international finance.
His research interests include the Mexican Stock Market, ADRs and International Cross-Listing. He is currently examining managerial ownership and compensation and the use of interest-rate derivatives by U.S. banks. He has presented at various conferences including the Finance Management Association and the Southern Finance Association.
Tandon earned a PhD from Louisiana State University, an MBA from Utah State University and a bachelor's degree from the University of Delhi in India. He is also a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). He previously taught at Bentley University and Louisiana State University.
- FIN 6425 - Financial Policy
- FIN 4443 - Financial Policies and Strategies
- FIN 3005 - Fundamentals of Business Finance
- GEB 6895 - Integrated Business Applications
- Member, Scholarships & Undergraduate Teaching Awards Committee, 2016–2017
- Member, Teaching Symposium Committee, 2016–2017
- Member, Undergraduate Policy Committee
- Member, MBA Committee
- Adviser, Student Finance Association (SFA).