Aharon Yoki is an assistant professor of instruction in the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy, teaching courses in financial and managerial accounting and accounting information systems. Yoki’s research includes accounting information systems, including robotic process automation and the impact of emerging technology on accounting processes and organizations.
Yoki’s industry experience includes health care, consumer goods, government, higher education, transportation, nonprofit organizations, and financial services. He was the CFO of an international medical organization and worked in auditing and consulting for a Big 4 accounting firm.
Yoki earned a Doctorate in Business Administration from the University of South Florida and is a licensed CPA.
- ACG 2021 - Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACG 2071 - Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACG 6419 - Data Wrangling & Visualization
- Yoki, Aharon (2021). Facing the fourth industrial revolution. Strategic Finance, 103(6): 62-63.
- Institute of Management Accountants: Technology Solutions and Practices Committee
- Reviewer: Case Research Journal
- Reviewer: Muma Business Journal