We invite doctoral students doing design science research to submit a summary of their research at the 2022 International Conference on Design Science Research in Information Systems and Technology (DESRIST 2022) doctoral consortium. Our doctoral consortium brings together early-stage and experienced design science researchers and provides a platform for constructive exchange. You will appreciate the transformational mentorship experience as well as the exciting networking opportunities.
The doctoral consortium will be collocated with the DESRIST 2022 conference at St. Petersburg, Florida and will he held on the opening day of the DESRIST 2022 conference.
Doctoral Consortium Chairs
- Jeff Parsons, Memorial University, Canada
- Anol Bhattacherjee, University of South Florida, USA
- Doctoral Consortium Application Deadline: April 4, 2022
- Doctoral Consortium Notifications: April 25, 2022
- Doctoral Consortium Date: June 1, 2022
- Sandeep Purao, Bentley University, USA
- Benedikt Brendel, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
- Debra van der Meer, Florida International University, USA
- Leona Chandra Kruse, University of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
Tentative Doctoral Consortium Schedule
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: Round table discussion of accepted submissions
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm: Lunch & Networking
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Panel discussion with faculty mentors.
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm: Keynote speech by Samir Chatterjee, PhD, Fletcher Jones Chair of Technology Management and Design, Claremont Graduate University, USA
Submission and Review Process
Submissions must not exceed four 8.5 x 11 inch single-spaced pages with 1 inch margin and 12 point Times New Roman font.
Submissions should be in PDF format and submitted via EasyChair. Please select the "Doctoral Consortium" track
Your submission must clearly state:
- Background of the research
- Specific research problem being examined
- DSR methodological approach used
- Description of the artifact
- Summary of work done to date
- Expected contribution of the work
- Future work
- Specific issues related to doctoral research that you would like to discuss at the consortium
Submissions will be reviewed by the doctoral consortium chairs and faculty mentors and a set of submissions will be accepted for presentation at the consortium. For more information on the doctoral consortium, please contact the consortium co-chairs at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.