Continuing Education & RBT Training
Online CE learning modules are now offered by the ABA program at USF, an approved continuing education (ACE) provider of Type 2 continuing education hours for BCBA and BCaBA certificants. Courses are designed to refresh and sharpen the behavior analytic repertoire of the practicing BCaBA or BCBA or anyone who works with individuals with problematic behaviors. 1 to 2 continuing education (CE) credits are earned, contingent on passing a 10 question, multiple choice quiz at the end of the modules.
- CE Articles: Provides the student with books and/or articles on a topic area in Applied Behavior Analysis in order to obtain CE credit via an online quiz.
- Online Training Modules: These training modules discuss various topics such as Caregiver Training, Ethics and College Teaching, How to Be an Effective Teacher, and the Necessity of Data. Each module contains a narrated presentation, interactive learning assessments for the student to apply, and a final quiz.
While there are no educational requirements or prerequisites for taking these courses, the coursework is designed to meet a range of educational and professional needs. New courses will be added so please check back for additional course listings.
- Browser: While our courses are viewable on a wide variety of browsers, Internet Explorer and Firefox work the best. Please ensure that your browser is updated to the latest version.
- Internet Connection: 56K modems will work, however due to embedded video in several courses, a broadband connection is recommended.
- Software: No specialized software is needed, however please ensure that you have the latest Adobe Flash and Shockwave players installed.
- Audio: Speakers (internal or external) or headset speakers is required
|Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
|Sports, Health & Fitness
Applied Behavior Analysis Program
Department of Child and Family Studies
13301 Bruce B Downs Blvd.
Tampa, Fl 33612