Online MA in ABA
The fully online Master of Arts in Applied Behavior Analysis degree from the University of South Florida provides the coursework and practicum experience you need to become a board certified behavior analyst (BCBA).
The program consists of:
- 8-week-long classes delivered fully online.
- Classes developed by doctoral level behavior analysts with years of ABA teaching experience.
- Seven classes you need to sit for the BCBA exam**.
- Practicum seminars to guide your practicum activities where you will acquire your 1000 hours of supervised experience.
- Independent research courses to guide you through the process of conducting a literature review and creating a research proposal.
IS AN ONLINE DEGREE PROGRAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
There is no right answer on whether to pursue an online or face-to-face program. Download our comparison guide to consider your options.
*Please note the online M.A. ABA degree is a separate program from the on-campus M.S. ABA degree at USF and requires a separate application. The online M.A. ABA degree is a self-funded program, and tuition waivers (including, State or USF employee waivers) are not accepted.
**Please note our program ensures that you meet the BACB requirements to sit for the exam. However, you are responsible for knowing your state's licensing laws for BCBAs and ensuring that you meet all requirements to provide services in your state. If you require any documentation from our program to meet your state's licensing requirement, contact the Program Coordinator, Rachel Scalzo at 813-974-6707.