Business Analysis Certificate
Business analysis is defined as “the practice of enabling change in an enterprise by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders," according to The International Institute of Business Analysis.
Business Analysts, or those assigned the role of collecting details and determining the requirements for the solution, work as the unsung “superhero” of every project.
USF's unique Business Analysis Certificate was developed for a large healthcare organization in the Southeastern United States and is a program that can be applied toward any profession.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
- Project Managers
- Operation Managers
- Project Team Participants
- Business Analysts
- Technical Specialists
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
Participants will explore the tools to aid strategies and techniques for analyzing collected data, converting data to useful information, and effectively presenting data to decision makers.
USF's Business Analysis Certificate is comprised of four individual courses, so you can master the specialized knowledge and skills in the following subject areas:
- Course I: Data Fundamentals (6 hours)
- Course II: Visualizing Data (6 hours)
- Course III: Querying Data (6 Hours)
- Course IV: Power BI Basics (6 Hours)
What will you earn
A Business Analysis Certificate from the USF Office of Corporate Training and Professional Education
- Continuing education contact hours/CEUs
- A letter of completion, which may qualify as professional development credit
WHY CHOOSE USF’S Business analySIS CERTIFICATE?
- Earn a credential backed by a major research university.
- Learn from business management and data analysis expert, Dana Holmes-Jenkins.
- Showcase your skills and stand apart from colleagues and competitors with a USF digital badge for your social media profiles, including LinkedIn.
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required.
- Attend convenient live online, evening classes that work with your schedule.
- Complete the certificate in less than two months.
- Live online
COST TO ATTEND
- Enroll in individual courses for $495 each
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.