Customer Service Professional Program
Providing exceptional customer service is an important philosophy for all employees of an organization to understand. Whether you're new to customer service or an experienced leader, USF's Customer Service Professional Program will help you strengthen your customer service skills.
By learning key concepts, completing a number of hands-on activities and practicing each skill, you will master customer service best practices that are essential for customer service professionals. Participants who successfully complete the program will earn a Customer Service Professional certification.
HOW CAN THE program BENEFIT YOU?
- Learn customer service strategies to provide an exceptional customer experience and obtain better customer feedback.
- Become a workplace influencer/leader with customer-oriented skills and expertise.
- Position yourself for promotions or a better job.
- Increase your earning power.
HOW CAN the PROGRAM BENEFIT ORGANIZATIONS?
- Strengthen your team's customer service skills and expertise.
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Enhance customer experience and brand reputation.
- Improve employee engagement and motivation, and decrease employee turnover.
- Boost company revenue.
WHY CHOOSE USF’S Customer Service Professional Program?
- Learn from industry experts.
- Earn a prestigious USF credential.
- Showcase your skills and stand apart from colleagues and competitors with a USF digital badge.
- Acquire or hone the types of skills and knowledge that can launch or supercharge business careers.
- Earn continuing education credits (CEUs).
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required.
- Take a live online class that is perfect for people with loaded schedules, including busy professionals.
- Live online
- Introductory price: $375
- Save $120 (normally $495)
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
Ready to earn the customer service skills and credential to take on new responsibilities and show you are an indispensable asset to your company?
Register for USF’s Customer Service Professionals Program today!