Modern Management Tools Certificate
Are you a manager or do you aspire to enter a management role? Do you want to have a stronger leadership skill set and working knowledge of tools used in the professional workplace today?
USF’s Modern Management Tools Certificate provides the necessary skills and knowledge demanded in a leadership role today. You’ll gain the practical tools and techniques that can transform you from a good manager to an exceptional one.
The best part? This is a USF certificate program for the community that you can complete at your own pace in just four weeks.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE PROGRAM
USF's Modern Management Tools Certificate is taught by expert instructors with years of impressive industry experience. Read more about their backgrounds here.
- Modern Marketing with Gary Galloway
Get an introduction to marketing in the modern business environment.
- Project Management with Shane Wentz, PhD
See how to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- HR Concepts with Kelley Rexroad
Learn to view and treat your employees as an asset, not an expense.
- Finance Concepts with Elizabeth Hennig
Learn finance concepts for managers who do not have business degrees (ROI, profitability, controlling costs and more).
- Process Improvement with Ian Briggs, PhD
Discover how to incorporate continuous improvement into your company.
- Data Analysis with Dana Holmes-Jenkins
Find out how to use tools you already have, like Excel, to analyze data.
There will be a comprehensive exam at the end of the program. Participants will have one month to complete the course and exam. You must earn a 70% or higher to successfully complete the certificate.
HOW CAN THE PROGRAM BENEFIT ORGANIZATIONS?
- Recognize and develop the next generation of leaders.
- Equip management with the tools and skills needed to make strategic business decisions and effectively lead teams.
- Increase productivity and revenue.
- Establish succession plans and increase team depth.
- Recruit and retain top talent.
WHY CHOOSE USF’S PROGRAM?
- Earn a prestigious USF credential and add a digital badge to your social media profiles, including LinkedIn.
- Acquire powerful new skills in a self-paced program that fits into your work schedule.
- Earn continuing education credits/CEUs.
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required.
- Online, Self-Paced program
- $99 (Valued at $1,500)
- View upcoming scheduled sessions.
If you are ready to gain the modern management tools that can support your organization and further your career, register for USF's Modern Management Tools Certificate today!