iTeach Professional Learning Courses
iTeach Professional Learning courses are designed to help professional educators and administrators successfully integrate technology into teaching and learning. Fully online professional development training modules empower educators to use digital tools for improved student success.
Who Should Enroll?
- Professional educators and administrators
All iTeach Professional Learning four-week courses are interactive and engaging, delivered completely online, and facilitated by an expert in the field. Each four-week courses is equivalent to 20 contact hours.
- Implementing TIM Evaluation Tools
- TIM Classroom Observation Training
- Bring Your Own Device 1: How and Where to Start
- Bring Your Own Device 2: Integration Ideas and Projects
- Integrating E-Portfolios in the K-12 Learning Environment
- Project Based Learning (K-5)
- Search Skills and Strategies for Research and Learning
- Individual courses cost $120.00, and we offer discounts for volume or group licensing.
- To purchase individual or group registration vouchers, please contact us for a written quote.
How to Register
- Browse our four-week courses, select a course and register to enroll!
The landscape of education is rapidly changing. Many teachers are being thrown into the new world of online education without much training or support. We are here to help break down online education and help teachers effectively use strategies that work for both themselves and their students. These are short, 30 minute to 1 hour, sessions that can help you in your classroom immediately.
- Using Student Assistants Online
- Digital Game-Based Learning Strategies
How to Register
- Browse our one-hour courses, select a course and register to enroll!