Advanced Human Resources Management Certificate
Over the next decade, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects an average of about 14,800 openings for human resources managers each year. Are you prepared to take advantage of the emerging leadership opportunities?
Set yourself apart as an HR leader with USF’s Advanced Human Resources Management Certificate. This program is designed for professionals who have already completed the Human Resources Management Certificate and want to go even further in their career. Our certificate is also perfect for SHRM CPs and SCPs who need to earn SHRM Recertification credit.
HOW CAN USF’S ADVANCED HUMAN RESOURCES Management CERTIFICATE BENEFIT YOU?
This five-course certificate can be completed in just a few months. You’ll finish the program with a SHRM-approved certificate that offers big benefits to help you quickly move ahead in your career:
- Earn SHRM recertification credit.
- Set yourself apart from colleagues to increase your chances of advancing.
- Earn a certificate that helps you command a higher salary.
- Become a recognized human resources expert and leader in the field.
- Keep yourself and your organization more competitive in today's economy.
WHY CHOOSE USF?
- Complete the entire certificate in just months.
- Earn a résumé-enhancing credential backed by a major research university with more than 25 years of experience training HR professionals.
- Learn from industry experts and veterans who live what they teach.
- Earn continuing education contact hours/CEUs or SHRM Recertification credits.
- Showcase your skills and stand apart from colleagues and competitors with a USF digital badge for your social media profiles, including LinkedIn.
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application or prerequisites required.
This program uses innovative live online (instructor-led) instruction.
- Human Resource Leaders for a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Continuous Improvement for HR Professionals
- Emotional Intelligence and Resiliency for HR Professionals
- HR Law II
- HR Data-Based Decision Making
- $595 per course
Ready to enhance your HR skills and advance your career? Register for a course today, or download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information!