SHRM Certified Professional or SHRM Senior Certified Professional
SHRM provider and prepare to earn the most recognized HR credential in the world.
How Can SHRM Certification Benefit You?
- Earn a credential that sets you apart from your colleagues
- Boost your earning power and increase your chances of landing a new job or promotion
- Become a recognized expert and leader in human resources field
- Keep yourself and your organization more competitive in today's economy
Linda Bailey is clearly a professional in the field of HR and gives life to the information in the exam prep materials. The organization and design of her class allows students to focus on their studies to improve outcomes on the certification exam. I highly recommend this course for anyone looking to become a Certified SHRM professional.
Why Choose USF’s SHRM Certification Programs?
- Earn a résumé-enhancing credential backed by a major research university with more than 20 years of experience training HR professionals
- Benefit from an experienced SHRM-certified instructor
- Learn faster and retain more knowledge with the SHRM Learning System, the No. 1 certification prep tool
- Access web-based study tools and practice exams
- Earn continuing education contact hours/CEUs
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required
- Select a three-week intensive session in Tampa or a 14-week session in Tampa or St. Petersburg
- Attend classes in the evenings or on Saturdays
Watch our video to find out how your employer can benefit from SHRM certification.
- 14-week session offered in Tampa and St. Petersburg
(Upcoming session in Tampa begins Feb. 4th, 2020)
- 3-week intensive sessions in Tampa and St. Petersburg
(Currently in progress, new postings will appear shortly)
- Self-paced online (Prepare when it's convenient for you)
Ready to take the next step? Register for USF's SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP course today, or download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information!