SHRM Certified Professional or SHRM Senior Certified Professional
Get the knowledge you need to sit for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam from an approved SHRM provider, and prepare to earn the most recognized HR credential in the world.
This program prepares you to become a trailblazer in your field. Gain the credentials, knowledge and skill set that magnifies your value as an employee while enhancing your income and your employer’s revenue.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is ideal for HR professionals preparing to sit for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam. Check out the SHRM eligibility criteria to ensure you qualify to sit for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam.
Don’t quite meet the SHRM eligibility criteria? Check out USF’s other HR course offerings.
How Can SHRM Certification Benefit You?
- Earn a credential that sets you apart from your colleagues.
- Boost your earning power and increase your chances of landing a new job or promotion.
- SHRM-certified professionals report earning higher annual salaries – nearly $18,000 more for SHRM-SCP and $7,000 more for SHRM-CP.
- Become a recognized expert and leader in human resources field.
- 58 percent of managers of SHRM-certified credential holders look to them for their enhanced efficiency and tendency toward leadership.
- Keep yourself and your organization more competitive in today's economy.
- 68 percent of SHRM-certified professionals report that their credential was a key factor in receiving a promotion.
Linda Bailey is clearly a professional in the field of HR and gives life to the information in the exam prep materials. The organization and design of her class allows students to focus on their studies to improve outcomes on the certification exam. I highly recommend this course for anyone looking to become a Certified SHRM professional.
Why Choose USF’s SHRM Certification PREP COURSE?
- Prepare for the SHRM exam by leveraging a major research university with more than 25 years of experience training HR professionals for success.
- Benefit from an experienced SHRM-certified instructor.
- Learn faster and retain more knowledge with the SHRM Learning System, the No. 1 certification prep tool.
- Access web-based study tools and practice exams.
- Earn continuing education contact hours/CEUs or SHRM Recertification credits.
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application required.
- Select an instructor-supported, self-paced format, in-person format, or live online session.
- Participate in convenient live online classes on weeknights or Saturdays.
Ready to take the next step? Register for USF's SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP course today, or download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information!