Leadership and Management
Executive Leadership Lessons Course
Becoming an effective leader doesn’t happen overnight. It can take years of experience and practice to gain the right combination of skills and techniques. USF’s Executive Leadership Lessons Course provides aspiring and current leaders the tools and techniques to immediately elevate their leadership abilities.
What You Will Learn
As a participant, you will explore the following class topics:
- Fundamentals of Leadership
- Servant Leadership
- Developing Others
- Executive Decision Making
How Will This Course Benefit You?
Whether you’re an aspiring leader or you’ve been in a leadership role for a while, this course will help you unlock several key areas of your leadership potential. Live online classes will comprise discussion time for students to share their experiences as well as illustrative examples from combat operations. You’ll discover specific tools and techniques applicable to any environment, including:
- Methods for building a positive environment.
- Techniques for encouraging maximum input from employees.
- Repeatable frameworks for giving and receiving feedback approaches to communication.
- Tactics to build trust in teams.
Ultimately, you’ll increase your self-awareness and set yourself apart as a leader in your organization.
Who Should Enroll?
- Aspiring leaders seeking career advancement and career sustainability.
- Seasoned leaders and teams.
- Professionals looking for their first management opportunity.
- Managers looking to upgrade their skillset.
- Participants in USF’s other leadership and management programs.
Why Choose USF?
- Experience live online courses in a convenient, collaborative format.
- Learn from leadership experts.
- Earn a credential backed by a major research university.
- Showcase your skills with a USF digital badge in your online profile.
- Register on an open-enrollment basis –no application required.
- Live online
Ready to take your leadership skills to the next level? Register for the course today or contact an advisor for more information.